CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY
Cisco is the worldwide leader in I.T. and networking. A wide variety of internationally recognised courses are offered through the Cisco Networking Academy. Aisha Kwaku & Associates is proud to be a recognised Cisco Networking Academy offering a variety of courses. I.T. Essentials is one of such courses.
CISCO: IT Essentials
The IT Essentials (ITE) course introduces students to the fundamentals of computer hardware and software, mobile devices, security and networking concepts, and the responsibilities of an IT professional. This includes mobile devices, Linux, and client side virtualization, as well as expanded information about Microsoft Windows operating systems, security, networking, and troubleshooting.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Describe the internal components of a computer and assemble a computer system.
- Install and understand operating systems on computers and mobile devices.
- Connect to the Internet and share resources in a networked environment.
- Troubleshoot using system tools and diagnostic software.
Course includes activities using Packet Tracer, hands-on lab work, and a wide array of assessment types and tools.
The curriculum is designed for upper secondary schools, technical schools, and colleges or universities.
Certification and Careers
ITE 6.0 curriculum prepares students for the CompTIA A+ certification exams 220-901 and 220-902.
- CompTIA A+ 220-901 covers the fundamentals of computer technology, installation and configuration of PCs, laptops and related hardware, and basic networking.
- CompTIA A+ 220-902 covers the skills required to install and configure PC operating systems, as well as configuring common features such as network connectivity and email for Android and Apple iOS mobile operating systems
REGISTRATION: 5,000 – COURSE FEE: N40,000 – INSTALMENTAL PAYMENT AVAILABLE.
Course Duration: 8 weeks
MORNING, EVENING AND WEEKEND SESSIONS AVAILABLE.